PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Nickelodeon Adventure Lakeside Full Legal Statement regarding the Reopening & Operation of the Attraction during Covid-19
We have been intensively preparing for a re-opening of the Attraction in close cooperation with the authorities. Health and safety of our staff and visitors has always been our highest priority. It is our goal that you continue to feel safe and comfortable when visiting us.
We have conducted a Covid Secure Risk Assessment and implemented measures to reduce the risk of transmission. We have implemented government guidelines regarding the reopening of Family Entertainment Centre’s and the recommendations of the British Association of Leisure Parks, Piers & Attractions (BALPPA) who have worked closely with UK Government and DEFRA to publish guidelines for opening Family Entertainment Centre’s under Covid-19 Restrictions.
The Attraction will begin to reopen in a way that incorporates enhanced health and safety measures, including increased cleaning procedures, the use of appropriate protection equipment by both employees, limited-contact guest services and additional health and safety training for employees.
There will also be multiple hand washing points and hand sanitizer stations throughout the Attraction and visitors must use them regularly and as directed. As we continue to monitor conditions, and with the health of visitors and staff at the forefront of our planning, we may adapt or change the operational measures with the aim of a constant enhancement of visitor and staff health. The Attraction will have limitations on overall attendance, exhibit and attraction capacity, parking and attraction use.
Notwithstanding these measures, there remains an inherent risk of exposure in any public place where people are present which cannot be entirely eliminated. Covid-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Consequently, it is imperative that all those visiting the Attraction behave responsibly and respect the measures that we have put in place. Please do not visit the Attraction if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid19 or have any underlying health conditions or are otherwise vulnerable in any way that may put you at risk. In the absence of any negligence or breach of duty by us, visiting Nickelodeon Adventure Lakeside is entirely at your risk.
IMPORTANT: Here’s what to know before you go. Please read.
Based on the additional measures and procedures, we ask for visitors’ understanding of and compliance with the following requirements*:
- We kindly request that you ensure you are in good health condition before visiting the Attraction. Visitors who have been in contact with a person infected with Covid-19 in the last 14 days or show symptoms of Covid-19, or have been identified by track and trace, must postpone their visit to the Attraction and follow latest UK Government regulations regarding self-isolation. We recommend you do not to visit the Attraction if you or anyone who lives with you is in the high risk or vulnerable category.
- Groups of visitors will be restricted to a maximum of six individuals. If the group is not all from the same household or support bubble, they must comply with the social distancing requirements relating to meeting others inside.
- Online purchase of entry tickets and reservations for existing ticket holders and members in advance will be the primary method for accessing the attraction. On site sales will be limited and subject to availability.
- Visitors purchasing a ticket online (subject to availability) and reserving an arrival timeslot online will be required to show a valid ticket and arrival reservation for the date and time of visit upon arrival.
- Annual Pass holders will be required to book their visit and arrival time slot in advance online subject to availability. They will be required to show their valid pass and valid arrival time slot reservation to access the Attraction.
- Holders of open tickets will be required to book their visit and arrival time slot in advance online subject to availability. They will be required to show their valid ticket and valid arrival time slot reservation to access the Attraction.
- Some areas of the Attraction will be restricted. Please see below for a full list of these.
- Tickets are valid for one visit of a maximum of two and a half hours from the commencement of your arrival timeslot. Your reservation arrival time slot is 30 minutes at the times stated on your reservation. Late comers will not be admitted and no refunds will be given.
- There is no re-admittance once exiting the attraction.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering inside the attraction unless you declare that you have a government listed exemption. Please ensure you bring a face covering with you on your visit or you can purchase one from us. You WILL be refused admission if you attempt to visit Nickelodeon Adventure Lakeside without a face covering and don’t declare an exemption.
IMPORTANT: Attraction Operational Changes: Areas Closed or subject to modifications. Please Read.
Our primary concern is your safety. In order to comply with public health regulations and recommendations, the following areas and facilities will remain closed or subject to modifications. Please read the facility closures information below before buying your tickets. By purchasing tickets and reserving an arrival time slot you acknowledge and accept the closure of the areas mentioned below and updated when relevant.
- There will be no education programs, group visits, or birthday parties, available.
- Interactive attractions may have some restrictions of use and can only be used by one household group at a time.
- The Push Chair Park will be closed and there will be no location to store Pushchairs. Please do not bring them or keep them with you if you require them. Pushchairs left unattended will have to be removed so we can maintain a safe environment.
- The 4D cinema will have water and air blast affects turned off.
- Character meet and greets will still take place but be reduced in number and no physical contact will be possible between the visitor and the character or host. Please see signage at the park detailing that day’s character meet and greet schedule.
- Soft play areas and climbing tubes have reopened but have limited capacity, maximum usage times and controlled access points. Please follow the instructions communicated at the relevant attractions.
No refunds will be given in respect of restrictions as all visitors have been pre-warned of the restrictions of these areas before purchasing a ticket as highlighted in the admission terms and this legal notice.
IMPORTANT: Here’s what to know upon arrival and during your visit to the Attraction. Please read.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering inside the attraction unless you declare that you have a government listed exemption. Please ensure you bring a face covering with you on your visit or you can purchase one from us. You will be refused admission if you attempt to visit Nickelodeon Adventure Lakeside without a face covering and don’t declare an exemption. We remind visitors that it is mandatory to wear them on any public transportation you may use to travel to and from the Attraction and whilst in Lakeside indoor mall.
- Card payments will be the only payment method available and we strongly encourage contactless payment for all purchases up to £45.
- It is mandatory to use disinfection and sanitation products before entering the Attraction and at regular intervals during your visit. Hand sanitizers and hand washing facilities will be available throughout the Attraction and be clearly identifiable along with instructions on the correct use.
- Please pay attention to the social distance rule and keep, at least, 2m or 1m where 2m is not possible from other visitors who are not part of your household or support bubble throughout your stay. We have reduced our capacity and installed one way systems so there is enough space for all visitors to keep the mandatory minimum social distance but there is an obvious personal responsibility in doing so which we ask you to strictly follow. You will find clear information and floor markers will be available. Busy areas in the Attraction may have additional social distancing regulations in place.
- One way routes have been installed throughout the attraction to maintain social distancing and you must follow them where indicated.
- You may be required to queue for a while to access the Attraction initially and some popular attractions where we need to limit capacity. Please follow all queue management systems and adhere to staff instructions.
- Should you feel unwell during your visit, with symptoms compatible with Covid-19, please avoid contact with other visitors and seek immediate medical attention.
- Always carry tissues and use them to catch any cough or sneeze. Please dispose of the tissue immediately in one of our waste bins and clean your hands as soon as possible thereafter. If you do not have a tissue available please sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Please respect in all instances, instructions from Attraction personnel and obey all written and oral warnings. Visitors who do not comply with these rules may be ejected from the Attraction without refund. We will not tolerate and verbal or physical abuse to our staff members or other visitors.
- Catering outlets will have reduced capacity and menu and may therefore not be accessible at some points if they have already reached capacity.
- There is no re-admittance once exiting the attraction
Given this unprecedented situation, we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate through this process as responsibly as we can.
Terms of website use
Other Applicable Terms
Acceptable Use Policy as found at Schedule 2 to these terms, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of the site.
Information about the Site Operator
The site is operated by Lakeside Mall Entertainment Centre Ltd (LMEC), a limited company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 10179022 whose registered office is at Oceanarium, Pier Approach, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 5AA. LMEC’s VAT number is 293947449. To contact LMEC please email email@example.com.
The site is intended as a general information service and ticket sales site only and nothing on the site nor in any other communication from LMEC is intended to be or should be construed as an invitation or inducement (direct or indirect) to any person or organisation to take, or refrain from taking, any action without first obtaining the necessary professional or specialist advice.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes LMEC makes, as they are binding on you and your use of the site.
Changes to the site
LMEC may update and change the site and its content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the site may be out of date, and LMEC are under no obligation to update the site or its content.
LMEC does not guarantee that the site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing the site
LMEC does not guarantee that the site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. LMEC may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the site without notice. LMEC will not be liable to you if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the site.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, LMEC is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on the site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way. LMEC (and the identity of any credited contributors or authors of third-party content on the site) must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on the site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from LMEC or its licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on the site is provided for general information and guidance only. It is not intended to amount to advice or information upon which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on the site.
Although LMEC makes every reasonable effort to update and ensure the accuracy of the information on the site, the site is provided on an “as is” basis and LMEC make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the site is accurate, complete or up-to-date and accepts no liability for any errors, misprints or omissions (whether negligent or otherwise).
No information contained on the site or in any other communication from LMEC, including but not limited to any brochure, email or promotional material produced by LMEC, constitutes or forms part of any contract between you and LMEC, other than the ticket terms and conditions which you will be required to agree to and accept when purchasing tickets using the site.
The site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including but not limited to reviews of the Oceanarium. This information will not have not been verified or approved by LMEC. The views expressed by other users on the site via such third-party content do not represent LMEC’s views or values. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact LMEC on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any links on the site to other websites and resources provided by third parties are provided for information only and should not be interpreted as endorsement by LMEC of those linked websites or resources. LMEC has no control over the contents of those websites or resources and LMEC does not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from use of them.
Uploading Content to the site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the site, for example by way of product review, you must comply with the content standards set out in the Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such content complies with the Acceptable Use Policy, all applicable laws and does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party. You will be liable to LMEC and indemnify it for any breach of this warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage LMEC suffers as a result of your breach of warranty, including but not limited to breach of a third parties’ intellectual property rights via the content that you upload to the site.
Any content you upload to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but when you upload or post content to the site, you grant LMEC a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
LMEC also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
LMEC has the right to remove any posting you make on the site if, in LMEC’s opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in the Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Limitation of LMEC’s liability
To the extent permitted by law, LMEC excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
LMEC will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the site or use of or reliance on any content displayed on the site.
LMEC only provides the site for your domestic and private use. You agree not to use the site for any commercial or business purposes, and LMEC has no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
LMEC will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site.
LMEC assumes no responsibility for the content of any websites linked on the site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by LMEC of those linked websites. LMEC will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
LMEC does not guarantee that the site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. LMEC will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and LMEC will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the site will cease immediately.
Linking to the site
You may link to the site’s home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage LMEC’s reputation or take advantage of it. No link should be made to any part of the site other than the home page.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on LMEC’s part where none exists.
LMEC reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Third party links and resources in the site
Where the site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. You should read the privacy statement of the sites you visit as LMEC are not responsible for the privacy statements or data protection obligations of third-party sites.
LMEC has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact LMEC, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting the site.
Lakeside Mall Entertainment Centre Ltd (LMEC) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (prior to 25th May 2018), the General Data Protection Regulation (on or after 25th May 2018) (GDPR) and any other data protection legislation in force in the United Kingdom from time to time, the data controller is Lakeside Mall Entertainment Limited (LMEC), Oceanarium, Pier Approach, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 5AA.
http://www.nickelodeonadventure.co.uk (the site) is a site operated by LMEC, a limited company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 10179022 whose registered office is at Oceanarium, Pier Approach, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 5AA. LMEC’s VAT number is 293947449.
Information LMEC may collect from you
LMEC may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give to LMEC. You may give LMEC information about you by purchasing tickets through or filling in forms on the site, by completing forms or providing information in person at Nickelodeon Adventure itself or by corresponding with LMEC by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give LMEC may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and credit card information or other factual information about yourself which you provide when you purchase entry or experience tickets or gift vouchers either on the site or at Nickelodeon Adventure, complete a membership pack or make enquiries to become a member of the Nickelodeon Adventure, you complete the necessary forms in order to adopt an animal, you book a party at Nickelodeon Adventure, you apply for or take a job at Nickelodeon Adventure, you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions including signing up to LMEC’s newsletter, you enter a competition, promotion or survey, or when you report a problem to LMEC.
Information LMEC collects about you. LMEC may also automatically collect the following information about you when you use the site:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information LMEC receives from other sources. LMEC may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites LMEC operates or the other services LMEC provides. LMEC are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
It is important that the personal data LMEC holds about you is accurate and current. Please keep LMEC informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with them.
Uses made of the information
LMEC uses information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to LMEC. LMEC will use this information:
to provide you with the information that you request from LMEC;
where LMEC needs to perform the contract, you are about to enter into with them or that they have already entered into with you.
where it is necessary for LMEC’s legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
where LMEC needs to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, LMEC does not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You will receive marketing communications from LMEC if you have requested information from LMEC or purchased tickets, memberships or other goods from LMEC or if you provided LMEC with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Information LMEC collects about you on the site. LMEC will use this information:
to administer the site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
to improve the site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
to allow you to participate in interactive features of LMEC’s service, when you choose to do so;
as part of LMEC’s efforts to keep the site safe and secure; and
to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising LMEC serves to you and others.
Information LMEC receives from other sources. LMEC may combine this information with information you give to LMEC and information it collects about you. LMEC may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information LMEC receives).
Failure to provide personal information. Where LMEC requires personal information in order to be able to enter into a contract with you, or to perform a contract, your failure to supply the information will prevent the effecting or performance of the contract and LMEC will have no liability for any loss which results from the failure to supply the required data.
How long LMEC will hold the information. LMEC only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, LMEC considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which LMEC processes your personal data and whether LMEC can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Disclosure of your information
LMEC may have to share your personal information with other companies within the LMEC group who are based in the UK and Spain.
You agree that LMEC may share your information with selected third parties including:
Service providers based in the UK or Spain who provide IT and system administration services;
Professional advisors including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the UK or Spain;
HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the UK or Spain; or
Third parties to whom LMEC (or any other group company of LMEC) chooses to sell, transfer, or merge parts of its business or assets. Alternatively, LMEC may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to LMEC’s business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice
LMEC requires all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. LMEC does not allow its third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with LMEC’s instructions.
Where LMEC stores your personal data
All information you provide to LMEC will be securely stored either electrically on its secure servers (including but not limited to web and email servers), in the cloud (via a credible third party cloud storage partner), within LMEC’s’ accounting software, by any of LMEC’s business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors or other companies within LMEC’s group in connection with the performance of any contract LMEC enters into with you or in hard copy paper format. It is likely that your data will be transferred to LMEC’s parent company, Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales S.A. to be stored on its servers in Spain.
If in the future your personal data is transferred by LMEC outside the EEA for processing or storage, LMEC will ensure that any such transfer is made in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (prior to 25th May 2018) or the GDPR (on or after 25th May 2018) as applicable.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although RLL will do its best to protect your personal data, LMEC cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once LMEC have received your information, LMEC will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). LMEC would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact LMEC in the first instance.
You have the right to ask LMEC not to process your personal data for marketing purposes or any other purposes at any time. LMEC will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it intends to use your data for such purposes or if it intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent the processing of data for marketing purposes by refusing to provide consent on the forms LMEC uses to collect your data. Where you have previously provided consent to receive marketing material from LMEC, you can also exercise the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting LMEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of LMEC’s partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that LMEC does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (prior to 25th May 2018) and the GDPR (on or after 25th May 2018) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DP Law.
The GDPR gives you the right to require your personal data held by LMEC to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with procedures stated in the GDPR.
The GDPR gives you the right to ask LMEC to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for LMEC continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask LMEC to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where LMEC may have processed your information unlawfully or where LMEC are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that LMEC may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
The GDPR gives you the right to obtain and relocate your personal data held by LMEC to another IT environment. If you notify LMEC that you wish to exercise this right, LMEC will arrange the transfer in machine readable form to another IT environment within one month if it is technically possible, or within two months if the transfer is complex or if there have been multiple requests.
Restriction on Processing
The GDPR gives you the right to ask LMEC to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want LMEC to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where LMEC’s use of the data is unlawful but you do not want LMEC to erase it; (c) where you need LMEC to hold the data even if LMEC no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to LMEC’s use of your data but LMEC will need to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Objecting to Processing
The GDPR allows you to object to the processing of your personal data where LMEC are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where LMEC are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, LMEC may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Automated decision making
You also have the right under the GDPR in some circumstances not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing or profiling which produces a legal effect or other significant effect on you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should make an objection in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, LMEC may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, LMEC may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Time limit to respond
LMEC try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take LMEC longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, LMEC will notify you and keep you updated.
Schedule 2 – Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and LMEC under which you may access http://www.nickelodeonadventure.co.uk (the site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the site.
Your use of the site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement the terms of the site use above.
The site is operated by Lakeside Mall Entertainment Centre Limited (LMEC), a limited company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 10179022 whose registered office is at Oceanarium, Pier Approach, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 5AA. RLL’s VAT number is 293947449. To contact LMEC please email email@example.com.
You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the site in contravention of the provisions of the terms of website use for the site.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the site;
- any equipment or network on which the site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
LMEC will determine, in its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, LMEC may take such action as LMEC deems appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of website use for the site and may result in LMEC taking all or any of the following actions:
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the site.
Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the site.
Issue of a warning to you.
Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
Further legal action against you.
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as LMEC reasonably feels is necessary.
LMEC excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and LMEC may take any other action it reasonably deems appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
LMEC may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes LMEC makes, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the site.