Lakeside Mall Entertainment Centre (LMEC) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (as supplemented by the Data Protection Act 2018) and any other data protection legislation in force in the United Kingdom from time to time, the data controller is Lakeside Mall Entertainment Centre (LMEC), Oceanarium, Pier Approach, Bournemouth. BH2 5AA
https://www.nickelodeonadventure.co.uk (the site) is a site operated by LMEC, a limited company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 10179022 whose registered office is at Oceanarium, Pier Approach, Bournemouth, BH2 5AA. LMEC VAT number is 293947449.
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of LMEC’s partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that LMEC does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Information LMEC may collect from you
LMEC may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give to LMEC. You may give LMEC information about you by purchasing tickets and or making reservations through or filling in forms on the site, by completing forms or providing information in person at Nickelodeon Adventure Lakeside itself or by corresponding with LMEC by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give LMEC may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and credit card information or other factual information about yourself which you provide when you purchase entry or experience tickets or gift vouchers either on the site or at Nickelodeon Adventure Lakeside, complete a membership pack or make enquiries to become a member of Nickelodeon Adventure Lakeside, you complete the necessary forms in order to adopt an animal, you book a party at Nickelodeon Adventure Lakeside, you apply for or take a job at Nickelodeon Adventure Lakeside, you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions including signing up to LMEC’s newsletter, you enter a competition, promotion or survey, or when you report a problem to LMEC.
- Information LMEC collects about you. LMEC may also automatically collect the following information about you when you use the site:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Please see our Cookies Policy for further information.
Information LMEC receives from other sources. LMEC may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites LMEC operates or the other services LMEC provides. LMEC are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
It is important that the personal data LMEC holds about you is accurate and current. Please keep LMEC informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with them.
Uses made of the information
LMEC uses information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to LMEC. LMEC will use this information:
- to provide you with the information that you request from LMEC;
- where LMEC needs to perform the contract you are about to enter into with them or that they have already entered into with you;
- where it is necessary for LMEC’s legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- where LMEC needs to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation such as NHS Test and Trace.
Generally, LMEC does not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although LMEC will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You will receive marketing communications from LMEC and/or third party marketing services providers engaged on behalf of LMEC from time to time, if you have requested information from LMEC or purchased tickets, memberships or other goods from LMEC or if you provided LMEC with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
- Information LMEC collects about you on the site. LMEC will use this information:
- to administer the site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of LMEC’s service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of LMEC ‘s efforts to keep the site safe and secure; and
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising LMEC serves to you and others.
- Information LMEC receives from other sources. LMEC may combine this information with information you give to LMEC and information it collects about you. LMEC may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information LMEC receives).
- Failure to provide personal information. Where LMEC requires personal information in order to be able to enter into a contract with you, or to perform a contract, your failure to supply the information will prevent the effecting or performance of the contract and LMEC will have no liability for any loss which results from the failure to supply the required data.
- How long LMEC will hold the information. LMEC only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, LMEC considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which LMEC processes your personal data and whether LMEC can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Disclosure of your information
LMEC may have to share your personal information with other companies within the LMEC group who are based in the UK and Spain.
You agree that LMEC may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Service providers based in the UK or Spain who provide IT and system administration services;
- Professional advisors including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the UK or Spain;
- HM Revenue & Customs, NHS Test and Trace, regulators and other authorities based in the UK or Spain; or
- Third parties to whom LMEC (or any other group company of LMEC) chooses to sell, transfer, or merge parts of its business or assets. Alternatively, LMEC may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to LMEC ‘s business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice
LMEC requires all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. LMEC does not allow its third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with LMEC ‘s instructions.
Where LMEC stores your personal data
All information you provide to LMEC will be securely stored either electrically on its secure servers (including but not limited to web and email servers), in the cloud (via a credible third party cloud storage partner), within LMEC’s accounting software, by any of LMEC ‘s business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors or other companies within LMEC ‘s group in connection with the performance of any contract LMEC enters into with you or in hard copy paper format. It is likely that your data will be transferred to LMEC’s parent company, Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales S.A. to be stored on its servers in Spain.
If in the future your personal data is transferred by LMEC outside the EEA for processing or storage, LMEC will ensure that any such transfer is made in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR (as supplemented by the Data Protection Act 2018).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although LMEC will do its best to protect your personal data, LMEC cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once LMEC have received your information, LMEC will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
CRM – Regarding to our CRM (customer relationship management tool), the data controllers of your personal data are Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales, S.A. (PRSC), with registered office at Paseo de la Castellana 216, floor 16, 28046, Madrid, Spain and Lakeside Mall Entertainment Centre LTD, with registered office at 612, The Quay, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Thurrock, Essex, RM20 2AD, acting together as Joint Data Controllers (hereinafter, the “Data Controllers”). If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or you need the essential parts of the joint data controllers agreement, please, contact with the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Lakeside Mall Entertainment Centre LTD email@example.com and at firstname.lastname@example.org and postal address in Federico Mompou, 5, Parque Empresarial “Las Tablas”, Edificio 1 – Planta 3ª, 28050, Madrid, Spain.).
Sales Force: Additionally, the Controllers have providers that may also process your personal data in order to provide the services necessary to carry out the purposes about which you are being informed (including, but not limited, companies which operate in the following sectors: technology, legal advice, marketing, multidisciplinary professional services, IT services, etc.). These providers will only access your personal data to carry out their services on behalf of the Controllers, following their security and data protection instructions and without using them for own and/or unauthorised purposes.
Your Legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These are summarised below.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). LMEC would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact LMEC in the first instance.
You have the right to ask LMEC not to process your personal data for marketing purposes or any other purposes at any time. LMEC will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it intends to use your data for such purposes or if it intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent the processing of data for marketing purposes by refusing to provide consent on the forms LMEC uses to collect your data. Where you have previously provided consent to receive marketing material from LMEC, you can also exercise the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting LMEC at email@example.com.
Access to information
You have the right to request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data LMEC hold about you and to check that LMEC are lawfully processing it.
You have the right to request correction of the personal data held by LMEC. This enables you to have any inaccurate or incomplete data LMEC hold about you corrected, though LMEC may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to it.
You have the right to request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask LMEC to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for LMEC continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask LMEC to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where LMEC may have processed your information unlawfully or where LMEC are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that LMEC may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
You have the right to obtain and relocate your personal data held by LMEC or you to a third party. LMEC will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for LMEC to use or where LMEC used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Restriction on Processing
You have the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask LMEC to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- if you want LMEC to establish the data’s accuracy;
- where LMEC ‘s use of the data is unlawful but you do not want LMEC to erase it;
- where you need LMEC to hold the data even if LMEC no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- you have objected to LMEC‘s use of your data but LMEC need to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where LMEC are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where LMEC are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, LMEC may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Automated decision making
You also have the right under in some circumstances not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing or profiling which produces a legal effect or other significant effect on you.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, LMEC may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, LMEC may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
LMEC try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take LMEC longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, LMEC will notify you and keep you updated.