TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To help you make the most of your visit, we’ve put together a few terms to help you plan your day.
- Admission Terms
- Online Ticket Term
- Membership Term
- Complaints Procedure
COVID19 Changes and Restrictions
- We kindly request that you ensure you are in good health condition before visiting the Attraction. Visitors who have been in contact with a person infected with Covid-19 in the last 14 days or show symptoms of Covid-19, or have been identified by test and trace, must postpone their visit to the Attraction and follow latest UK Government regulations regarding self-isolation. We recommend you do not to visit the Attraction if you or anyone who lives with you is in the high risk or vulnerable category.
- Groups of visitors will be restricted to a maximum of six individuals. If the group is not all from the same household or support bubble, they must comply with the social distancing requirements relating to meeting others outside.
- Online purchase of entry tickets and reservations for existing ticket holders and members in advance will be the primary method for accessing the attraction. On site sales will be limited and subject to availability.
- Visitors purchasing a ticket online (subject to availability) and reserving an arrival timeslot online will be required to show a valid ticket and arrival reservation for the date and time of visit upon arrival.
- Annual Pass holders will be required to book their visit and arrival time slot in advance online subject to availability. They will be required to show their valid pass and valid arrival time slot reservation to access the Attraction.
- Holders of open tickets or vouchers will be required to book their visit and arrival time slot in advance online subject to availability. They will be required to show their valid ticket/voucher and valid arrival time slot reservation to access the Attraction.
- Some areas of the Attraction may be restricted. Please see below for a full list of these.
- Tickets are valid for one visit of a maximum of two and a half hours from the commencement of your arrival timeslot. Your reservation arrival time slot is 30 minutes at the times stated on your reservation. Late comers will not be admitted and no refunds will be given.
- There is no re-admittance once exiting the attraction.
- One-way routes may be in place where necessary.
- Each PAW Patrol vehicle, and the lookout tower are limited to one household bubble at a time. If a household group is using the equipment, please wait behind the line provided for your turn.
- Our 4D Cinema has a reduced capacity, and some of the 4D effects have been switched off for your safety. The cinema and provided 3D glasses will be cleaned after each use, so waiting times may be longer.
- A one-way route has been added to Bikini Bottom to keep visitors at a safe distance. Each of the interactive areas have been sectioned to accommodate one household bubble at a time. Please wait behind the box for your turn.
- SpongeBob’s Boating School Blast is open at a reduced capacity. Please ensure to queue for this ride as a maximum of 2 people at a time. Adults will be asked to ensure that whilst on the driving track, the boats are kept at a safe distance.
- Character meet and greets will still take place but be reduced in number and no physical contact will be possible between the visitor and the character or host. Please signage at the park detailing that day’s character meet and greet schedule.
- Soft play areas and climbing tubes have reopened but have limited capacity, maximum usage times and controlled access points. Please follow the instructions communicated at the relevant attractions.
- There will be no education programs, group visits, or birthday parties, available.
- All interactive’s, are limited to one household bubble at a time.
- The lift is limited to one household bubble at a time.
- We advise that pushchairs are kept with you at all times.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering inside the attraction unless you declare that you have a government listed exemption. Please ensure you bring a face covering with you on your visit or you can purchase one from us. You may be refused admission if you attempt to visit Nickelodeon Adventure Lakeside without a face covering and don’t declare an exemption. We remind visitors that it is mandatory to wear them on any public transportation you may use to travel to and from the Attraction and whilst in Intu Lakeside indoor mall.
- Card payments will be the only payment method available and we strongly encourage contactless payment for all purchases up to £45.
- It is mandatory to use disinfection and sanitation products before entering the attraction and at regular intervals during your visit. Hand sanitizers and hand washing facilities will be available throughout the attraction and be clearly identifiable along with instructions on the correct use.
- Please pay attention to the social distance rule and keep, at least, 2m or 1m where 2m is not possible from other visitors who are not part of your household or support bubble throughout your stay. We have reduced our capacity to ensure there is enough space for all visitors to keep the mandatory minimum social distance but there is an obvious personal responsibility in doing so which we ask you to strictly follow. You will find clear information and floor markers will be available. Busy areas in the Attraction may have additional social distancing regulations in place.
- You may be required to queue for a while to access the attraction initially and some popular rides and interactive’s where we need to limit capacity. Please follow all queue management systems and adhere to staff instructions.
- Should you feel unwell during your visit, with symptoms compatible with Covid-19, please avoid contact with other visitors and seek immediate medical attention with a member of Team Nick.
- Always carry tissues and use them to catch any cough or sneeze. Please dispose of the tissue immediately in one of our waste bins and clean your hands as soon as possible thereafter. If you do not have a tissue available please sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Our Slime Café has a reduced capacity and seating capacity to ensure distancing measures are met whilst inside, the menu has also been reduced. Each seating area is thoroughly cleaned after use, so longer waits may apply.
- Please respect in all instances, instructions from Team Nick and obey all written and oral warnings. Visitors who do not comply with these rules may be ejected from the attraction without refund. We will not tolerate and verbal or physical abuse to our staff members or other visitors.
- No refunds will be given in respect of any attraction with restrictions.
- In the absence of any negligence or breach of duty by us, visiting Nickelodeon Adventure Lakeside is entirely at your risk.
Anyone wishing to gain entry to Nickelodeon Adventure must have a valid ticket, membership or prior authorisation. Contractors or business visitors must sign in at the admissions desk prior to entering Nickelodeon Adventure.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to, eject or ban individuals or groups without refund for:
- Attempting to gain access without a valid ticket, membership or prior authorisation
- Using threatening, foul or abusive behaviour and giving reason to believe the ambience, safety or general enjoyment of the attraction or visitors may be compromised in any way
- Being in possession of offensive weapons or dangerous items
- Not adhering to written or verbal health and safety instructions
- Being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or other substances
We reserve the right, if deemed necessary, to search any visitor or their belongings.
We do not allow any animals to be brought into Nickelodeon Adventure except guide dogs or assistance dogs.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times throughout their visit.
For the health and safety of all our visitors and staff, we do not allow any of the following to be brought in/ used within Nickelodeon Adventure:
– Children’s scooters
– Roller skates or blades
We do allow child ride-along equipment with adult-controlled steering.
Tickets purchased are valid for one time entry only, unless you have an annual pass.
Clothing that we deem to be offensive to other visitors must be removed or covered whilst in Nickelodeon Adventure. Footwear and tops must be worn at all times. Apart from in the soft play area, where shoes are to be removed.
Promotional vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and we reserve the right to refuse promotional vouchers without providing a reason.
We accept Tesco Clubcard Days Out Tokens at our admissions desk as either part or full payment against full paying adult tickets, senior, child, disabled adult, disabled child, carer and family tickets. The physical vouchers must be exchanged for entry – at present we can’t accept online voucher codes.
Visitors with pre-paid tickets (online, ticket agents, members or complimentary) can use the Fast Track till when operational.
We reserve the right to change admission prices at any time without prior notice.
It is our aim to have all of Nickelodeon Adventure’s displays attractions available for all visitors. However, when deemed necessary some of it may be off-show to the public, some areas restricted, some changes made to opening hours or 4D screenings delayed or cancelled, all without refund or recompense.
Photographs and videos taken by authorised visitors should be taken without obstructing or inconveniencing other visitors. Anyone found crossing barriers or entering non-public areas without prior written permission for the purposes of obtaining images will be asked to leave.
Smoking is not permitted within any area of Nickelodeon Adventure.
- Adult – aged 16 – 59 years
- Senior – aged 60 years +
- Student – must show valid student ID
- Child – aged 3- 15 years inclusive and must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Family – maximum of 2 adults
- Disabled – must show proof of disability – DLA/PIP, blue badge or letter from GP
- Carer – any adult accompanying a person with disabilities (no additional proof required)
- Group – pre-booked with minimum 10 people
- Children under 90cm enter for free and do not need a ticket. Children over 90cm will require a child ticket for entry. Children will be measured on arrival.
2.- Online Ticket Terms
You can either choose tickets for a specific date, or open day tickets which are valid on any day after the day of purchase until 31st December 2020
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times throughout their visit.
You will receive your e-tickets by e-mail which can either be printed or presented via your mobile device on arrival.
Tickets are non-refundable or date transferable.
For our online meal deals allergens information, visit http://www.nickelodeonadventure.co.uk information
3.- Membership Terms
The terms and conditions under which the membership is offered are listed below:
The membership types detailed here are the only options of Membership that we offer.
2020 Memberships and benefits expire on 31st December 2020.
The pass can only be used for admission by the named/pictured cardholder. All membership cards MUST display a passport sized photograph and a name.
Memberships and membership cards are non-transferable
In the interest of safety, child passes (Over 90cm-12yrs) can only be purchased in conjunction with an adult or family pass (or linked to an existing adult or family pass). Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times during their visit.
Family memberships have a maximum 2 adults.
The pass is only valid for admission during normal opening hours.
The membership card must be presented at admissions upon every visit and membership cards must be presented at each till point to gain any member benefits/ discounts (e.g. retail and catering)
Membership upgrades are valid with all tickets except Tesco and Prepaid tickets. Purchaser must pay the difference between the full 2019 Membership price and their original day admission. Upgrades are valid on same day of entry only – ticket receipt MUST be presented at the till.
Members, when visiting as part of a group, school visit or birthday party, must pay group or school rate.
Any change of address must be notified in writing either by post or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The pass and associated guest passes remains the property of Nickelodeon Adventure and cannot be re-sold, refunded or transferred. Any misuse of the pass or guest passes will result in confiscation without compensation.
There are no short term memberships (except children turning three) or pro-rata refunds should you wish to terminate a membership prior to expiry
If available, any renewal price and associated benefits are offered subject to membership being renewed prior to expiry
Member benefits are reviewed annually and are subject to change
Nickelodeon Adventure reserves the right to withdraw or make changes to the pass at any time.
Nickelodeon Adventure is open 364 days a year. If we are forced to close due to circumstances beyond our control, we regret membership cannot be extended or money refunded.
4.- Complaints Procedure
We aim to provide an excellent standard of customer care, creating a warm and friendly environment which will ensure our visitors get the best experience during their visit.
We acknowledge that occasionally things can go wrong, leading to visitors wanting to make a complaint and we welcome this feedback as we can review and adjust our operation to better suit the needs of our visitors.
It is usually best to resolve the complaint at the time by speaking to one of our members of staff. If they are not the right person for you to speak with they will be able to contact the relevant person for you and there is always a Duty Manager available.
If you are unable to make a complaint at the time, please contact us as soon as possible, detailing the following information:
Proof of visit
Date and time of visit
Name or description of any member(s) of staff spoken to or involved
Nature of the complaint (including time and location within Nickelodeon Adventure if applicable)
You can contact us by email to email@example.com or by post to 612 The Quay
Thurrock INTU Lakeside Shopping Centre, West Thurrock, Grays, Essex, RM20 2AD
The sooner you can get in touch with us, the sooner we’ll be able to help you. We aim to resolve complaints within 14 days of receiving them.